Production Rail ePanel-Spot
The designation eBoard-Spot refers to a mixed form that falls between a traditional well-known media ad and a static billboard ad:
- It is not a TV ad, as there is no sound.
- It is not a traditional billboard ad, as the ongoing change of subjects means it is no longer static.
The ePanel-Spot is an individual image, a sequence of images or a video sequence in digital form:
- An individual image is referred to as a still image.
- A sequence of images is referred to as an animated ad.
- A video sequence is referred to as an ad creation or adaptation.
Length of ad:
- From minimum 10 to maximum 60 seconds.
- eBoard-Spots are usually experienced in passing.